Thursday, January 1, 2009

What is it that strengthens your relationships
and what weakens them?


Here's what Pamela had to say about "Keys To Loving Relationships",

"I would like to commend you on your wonderful video series.
I can see some
areas where I have an unhealthy relationship with my son.
Now, I know
where to start to make things right with him.
Also, I can see the areas
where I closed my friend D_____'s spirit towards me and if I ever get a chance to open it back up again, I will know how.
Thank You very much
for a very insightful course.

PS Your family stories are so funny..
hehe" - Pamela

Starting January 11, 2009 at 1:30pm, we will be featuring the award-winning "Keys To Loving Relationships" video series by Dr. Gary Smalley.

Each "Keys To Loving Relationships" session begins with a 50 minute video featuring Dr. Gary Smalley and is followed by a short discussion time. The videos give practical insights on how to have a great relationship. The purpose of this video series is to equip you with the knowledge and specific tools you’ll need to deepen and strengthen all your most important relationships. Tools and techniques that you can apply instantly for an immediate improvement in your relationships. Join us first for a snack or light lunch at 12:30pm or just drop by at 1:30pm for the class.

There is no charge for
"Keys To Loving Relationships", the class is open to everyone and child care is available.


For more information,
e-mail: WestlockNaz@gmail.com or
contact Cindy or Steve at 780-­554-­5374

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...