Saturday, September 25, 2010

Walk Forward with Confidence

"I know that regardless of what this world has to throw at me, I'm going to be okay," says Harriet, "because I have the mighty fortress of God around me. There is still a lot of rebuilding to do in my personal life. Nothing is ever the same when you go through separation and divorce; it's like you have to rewrite the script of your life over again.

"I'll be forty this month, which is kind of daunting, but you know what? I know that forty is going to be great because God tells me that I have value. I know fifty is going to be great, and so is sixty. However many years the Lord allows me to have on this earth are going to be good because He's the driving force in my life now; He is the one at the center of my life now. He's the one I worship, not my spouse. And I know there are limitless possibilities for me."

Walk forward with confidence in God. He will direct your paths if you ask Him and surrender yourself to Him. He has promised in His Word that He is working all things together for the ultimate good of those who love and believe in Him.

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3:17).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...