Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jesus Makes a Difference

Can Jesus make a difference in the way you deal with financial crises? Yes!

"I don't worry anymore about where I'm going to live or where the money's going to come from," shares Marie. "It comes when it's supposed to come. It works out when it's supposed to work out. Sometimes there is overtime I can do, and I once had somebody send me fifty dollars anonymously. Little things like that are signs that God is on the throne, and if I let Him stay there, everything else will fall into place."

Sue says, "No matter where I am, He's watching over me. Whenever I had fear or panic attacks about finances, I would quote, 'Be still and know that I am God.' It has been a hard struggle, but the Lord has got me through it, and I'm finally out on the other end."

Nothing the world offers can compare to the peace and contentment offered by Jesus Christ. His provision for you will be abundant and have everlasting rewards if you turn to Him for help. He has already paid the price for you to receive this rich life, just believe and receive.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare" (Isaiah 55:1-2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...