Friday, April 9, 2010

Tell God Your Needs

"You do not have, because you do not ask God" (James 4:2).

Have you told God about your financial situation? Have you asked for His help?

"God says that you don't have because you don't ask, and you don't ask because you don't trust," says Elsa Kok. "He wants to help you. He's knocking on the door of your heart. If you open the door and receive Him, He can come in and make an impact. If you just leave Him out there knocking, then He can't impact your life. You may have cried out, 'Why haven't You helped me, God?' Maybe you haven't invited Him to help."

Tim shares, "I never thought God could help me in my daily struggles, in finances, and in decision making. I thought I had to do all that. I know now that if I pray about it, it'll all work out for the good. God knows what's going to happen in the future, and I don't."

God will supply your needs. Sometimes He provides in ways that are mysterious, and other times He provides through the practical help of other people. Don't leave God out of your financial situation.

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...