Saturday, July 10, 2010

Conclusion in God's Hands

You must trust in the mercy and justice of God. If you leave a matter in His hands, you can trust Him to do what is right.

God really does give you important answers, but often not the answers you were expecting. If you trust in Him, He will give you the answers you need.

"I have to trust in Him because I don't understand why things have happened, but I know that He holds the future," says Heidi, whose husband was killed.

God gives you answers and the greatest answer He ever gave is in His Son Jesus. It is when you have Jesus in your life that you are best equipped to find answers and to find the healing that you need.

"I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me" (Psalm 120:1).

Lord, I will continually call on You, and I will trust You to answer my cries. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...