Monday, December 28, 2009

Are you allowed to highlight a Bible?

A question from Face Book

Hey Avienne!!!

I know you were asking your Dad but I couldn't resist and I know what he probably would say.

No, it is NOT bad to highlight in your bible. God wants us to know His word and I have always been told....the more you highlight...the more you know your bible and what God's plans are.
A well read bible is one that is highlighted to the nines, tattered and falling part, kept together with duct tape and all sorts of things.
I have a bible that is written in, with people's names beside versus and highlighted with dates to remind me of times I read the word and received an answer to my prayers.

Sorry if I stuck my nose in but like I said... I couldn't resist!!!!!!!!

Marnie Wyllie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...