Friday, January 8, 2010

What Role Does Jesus Have in Your Healing?

"It's only through Jesus that we can truly be healed of the hurt, and it's only through His Word that we can be enabled to go on," says Priscilla.

Bonnie Keen says, "I didn't know God could go that deep into the darkness. I knew that I could praise Him in the light. I began to praise him in the dark. In many ways my depression further cemented the grace of Christ into my heart and the understanding of our human condition and the understanding of how bad pain can beat us up. I felt that Christ kept saying, 'This is why I came. I came for those moments you need to know more than ever how loved you are.'"

Roy explains, "What Satan meant for evil, God will turn to good in your life and in the lives of others around you as you come to understand and know God through His Son Jesus Christ. Until you experience the grace of Christ, you're not going to give yourself grace, and it is going to be hard to extend grace to other people. Yet it's that grace that brings healing."

Our human nature is based in sin, sorrow, and death. But Christ came to earth to save us from that darkness. He brought abundant life into the world, which is available to all people through Him. God's gift of grace is free to all who desire a personal relationship with Him. He accepts you just as you are. Come to Him with a sincere heart.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think...